GFE - Everything you would want to know!

GFE - Girl Friend Experience 

After reading this you will have EVERYTHING you need to know about my GFE

First off my name is Lizzie (aka- Mrs Maple)! I am 32, Canadian, who is married to a wonderful man and we are swingers (this shows that I am good at communication). My time-zone is EST. 

Don't let the time zone stop you though, I have had boyfriends from all across the world and we make the experience work quite well. I do shift work, so there are times I am up all night, which works for alternate time zones. 

Do you have any open spots?

Click Here

What is your GFE like?

I only keep 3 spots open each week. The limited number lets me focus my attention on my boyfriends I have that week and make sure they are having an amazing time, tailored to their wants, needs and desires. 

In my experiences we will become friends! I like to engage in a way that allows us to learn things from each other and after a few days we will be chatting like bffs. This is why I like a weekly experience, it allows us time to build that bond/connection. Then when the mood strikes we can play or send pics, and it will feel more authentic and less transactional, because it will be. Other things you might get from me: silly stories, swinging stories, my joking daily rants, voice notes when my fingers tire from texting, photos of my outfits to make sure I look okay to go in public, pictures of my goats (because....goats!) and so much more. I have also been known to tell random facts about: bees (I have a mild obsession!) 


Price Range: 

My packages range from $50-200 usd/wk for solo GFE experiences with just me, based on the level of NSFW you want. Take a look at the menu below in order to see what experience might fit what you are looking for!  

Other options: 

- I do offer daily experiences too, but I prefer weekly because it is lower stress for both of us - (Buttertart experience only - aka no NSFW; unless it is added on) 

- I do give discounts for monthly experiences! (15% off) 

- There are add-ons if you want more things added to your experience! It lets you get EXACTLY what you desire! 

- Unique: If you want a GFE with 2 girls I do a "Double Trouble" experience with my friend (take a peek at that menu too!)


How do we chat?

We chat on TG (telegram) 


How can I pay?

And payment is on: Throne, Paypal, YouPay OnlyFans or Fansly

(I am Canadian, cashapp apps/websites don't work here, please don't ask!) 


Anything else I should know?

If paying on Throne or Paypal age verification WILL be required. 

I run a wholesome business, which means I obey the law! I will be doing this before we engage in any NSFW chatting.

I will explain how I want you to age verify in our personal conversation. Don't worry, I don't want your full name, address or anything that would breach your confidentiality. I respect your boundaries, as I would expect you to respect mine!

 

Next Steps?

  1. Go back to our chat and let me know what package you want
  2. I will give you my Telegram username - add me
  3. Age Verify 
  4. Pay your fee
  5. Now your GFE has started! It is as easy as that!! 
  6. (NOTE: If I am full, 3/3 GFEs, I will have a calendar linked either here on the blog or pinned to my reddit (u/sticky_sweet96) which will show you my next available day -- I do take down-payments to secure your spot!!)

MENUS:

                                                            (GFE menu was updated Jan 2026)









Comments

  1. I cant wait until my next gfe week with you sexy 😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts