Panties!

 

How long is your turn around time?

It depends what you are asking for, but I try to wear them and ship them within a week! 


Shipping:

Right now, my American guys are going to have to cover the cost of the tariffs and shipping, which can be substantial 


How can I pay?

And payment is on: Throne, Paypal, OnlyFans or Fansly

(I am Canadian, cashapp apps/websites don't work here, please don't ask!) 


Anything else I should know?

If paying on Throne or Paypal age verification WILL be required. 

I run a wholesome business, which means I obey the law! I will be doing this before we engage in any NSFW chatting.

I will explain how I want you to age verify in our personal conversation. Don't worry, I don't want your full name, address or anything that would breach your confidentiality. I respect your boundaries, as I would expect you to respect mine


Where to buy the pair you wear?

Throne👀👀👀


Options that are available to purchase: 

Updated: Jan 2026

1. 2. 
3. 4. 
5/6.  7/8/9. 
10. 
11. 12.
13/14.

















Comments

Popular Posts