Changes To My OnlyFans Model

 As some of you who have been with me for a while will know, Feb 2026 marks my 1 year anniversary on OF. When I started I had a MAJOR learning curve and I was going off of google and Reddit recommendations on how to do it. There is no easy way to know "the right way" to do OF. First you make pages, then you make social media, then you realize you are pumping 20 hours a week into something that brings in $100 a month (a joke but some weeks it feels like it). 

Over the year I have learned that I love connection and realness. I love talking to my fans but in doing so there is a lot of time spent on talking and that removes from advertising or content creating. As time went on I noticed a trend that the guys who were interested in getting to know me would go VIP and the guys who were there to time waste or steal my content and upload to illegal sites (rude) were on my free page. 

So why am I taking time out of my day making a free page to be treated like this? 

So this is the catalyst for my 2 new pages:

Page #1: Low Subscription; PPV (👈click)

I get a budget! I really do, and sometimes you are really picky with your content and will only want to watch certain videos. If this sounds like you, this page is made for you. We can chat on OF, you can flip through and pick which videos appeal to you and we can choose to have some fun sexy time too!

- Lewd pics (with titties 😉 )

- Teaser videos for PPV

- Ability to chat with me

- Full readings of audio smut

Page #2: High Subscription; NO PPV  (👈click)

If you want ME and my entire attention (access to my telegram), you want to see me in EVERY video possible and see my pussy on your wall --- this is your place. I think this will be the "exclusive access" place to Mrs Lizzie Maple! 

- Nude pics (😸)

- Full Videos - No PPV (on solo videos or ones with my husband)

- Ability to chat with me on OF and Telegram

- Full readings of audio smut

- 50% off all PPV on collabs - G/G, MFM, Swinger! 



Questions I asked myself before switching to a subscription ONLY model:

   1. Am I worth it enough to have a subscription only model? 

    HECK YES, I am sexy, I post almost every day. I create sexy, emotional, REAL content with myself and my husband. I also have a super cool life and we live a ENM relationship and explore swinger events we can talk about! I embody respect and genuinely care for my subscribers and want them to have a good time; the least that can be repaid is a small monthly fee for my time!


 2. Will I loose a lot of my subscribers?

    Yes, getting rid of my FREE model WILL have a lot of guys "fall off" but then when I look at my excel sheets and my stats, they weren't providing me anything except the reassurance of "X # of fans". When I think about it logically I would prefer to have 3 AMAZING, fans who respect me then 300 people who look at me every day but don't care enough to even say, "hi"! 


 3. Will my OF survive this change? 

    I HOPE SO! I have built up good socials, I know how to get a solid following - If I did it once, I can do it twice!!



Wish me luck! Feel free to always reach out to me with your thoughts!

-- xoxo
Lizzie

Comments

Popular Posts